G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad'Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622's other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5622 is offered in three stunning finishes: Aged Walnut, Black Gold or Bristol Fog with nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling. The Aged Walnut and Black Gold finishes feature a gold pickguard, while Bristol Fog comes with a black pickguard.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad'Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Aged white binding with multi-ply purfling
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Aged Walnut and Black Gold with gold pickguard and gold pickup bezels, or in Bristol Fog with black pickguard and black pickup bezels
Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges) Strap Buttons Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs Case/Gig Bag Optional Gig Bag G2162 (p/n 099-6458-000); G6298 Hardshell Case (p/n 099-6408-000)
Neck Material Maple Neck Construction Set-Neck Neck Finish Gloss Neck Shape Thin "U" Neck Binding Aged White Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm) Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm) Fingerboard Material Laurel Number of Frets 22 Fret Size Medium Jumbo Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm) Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail Side Dots Black Headstock Binding Aged White