G6228TG Players Edition Jet™ BT with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware
The all-new G6228TG Players Edition Jet™ BT with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85” mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range, while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad’Tron™ BT65 Pickups – Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad’Tron™ BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar’s sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
Responding to players’ need for increased comfort, the Jet BT features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy. Our new full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic – a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
The Jet BT also comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance, including no-load master tone pot with Squeezebox™ capacitor, master volume with treble bleed circuit and individual pickup volume controls.
- The select mahogany body with maple top has modern chambering for a thick sonic profile that is astoundingly rich and acoustically resonant
- Mahogany neck
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and mother of pearl Big Block inlays
- All-new Broad’Tron™ BT65 pickups amplify the body’s tone and meticulously reproduce its sonic power and full-spectrum fidelity
- No-load master tone pot with Squeezebox capacitor and master volume with treble bleed circuit give you complete tonal flexibility and control
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- String-thru Bigsby® B7 vibrato tailpiece
- Full-access rolled cutaway, Gotoh® locking tuning keys, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and strap locks for ultimate tour-worthy comfort and performance
- Available in Cadillac Green, Midnight Sapphire and Walnut Stain with black pickguard and gold hardware
- Includes hardshell case
Model Number 2403400892 Series Professional Collection Family Jet™ Color Walnut Stain Number of Strings 6 Orientation Right-Hand
Build Solid Body Body Finish Gloss Body Shape Jet™ Body Material Mahogany Bracing Chambered Body Binding White with B/W/B Purfling Body Back Mahogany Body Top Arched Laminated Maple Body Depth 1.85" (47 mm)
Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges) Strap Buttons Grover® Strap Locks
Neck Material Mahogany Neck Construction Set-Neck Neck Finish Gloss Neck Shape Standard "U" Neck Binding White Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm) Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm) Fingerboard Material Ebony Number of Frets 22 Fret Size Medium Jumbo Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm) Position Inlays Mother of Pearl Big Block Side Dots Red Headstock Binding White
Bridge Adjusto-Matic™ Hardware Finish Gold Tailpiece Bigsby® B7GP String-Thru Tuning Machines Gotoh® Locking Pickguard Bound Black Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo Control Knobs Arrow
Bridge Pickup Broad'Tron™ BT-65 Neck Pickup Broad'Tron™ BT-65 Pickup Color Gold Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup Pickup Configuration Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™