COMING MARCH 2021!
Vintage Select Edition guitars are designed for the player who appreciates the finest in musical instrument heritage. Our all-new G6128T-89VS Vintage Select ’89 Duo Jet with Bigsby® pays homage to a classic late-’80s design that rocked the forefront of the Pacific Northwest grunge movement that overtook the music world in the early 1990s.
Delivering signature solid-body power and punch, the G6128T-89VS features period-correct chambered mahogany construction, which magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone. TV Jones® TV Classic™ Plus bridge and TV Jones TV Classic neck pickups replicate that unmistakable vintage Filter’Tron™ sound to fabulous sonic effect, and can be intuitively commanded using a versatile control layout featuring master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-way pickup toggle switch.
Other features include a set maple neck, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Hump Block inlays, bone nut, G-arrow knobs, Bigsby® vibrato tailpiece, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned rosewood base and Gotoh® tuners.
This grunge-era beauty comes in classic Black with silver pickguard, late-’80s black headstock with Gretsch logo and horseshoe inlay and nickel hardware.
- Chambered mahogany body with arched laminated maple top
- Maple set neck
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Hump Block inlays
- TV Jones® TV Classic™ Plus bridge and TV Jones TV Classic neck pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby® B3 vibrato tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned rosewood base
- Gotoh® die-cast tuners
- Bone nut
- Late-’80s headstock with Gretsch logo and horseshoe inlay
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Black with silver pickguard