G2622T-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby®
The impressively affordable G2622T-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things - high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The G2622T-P90's sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered mahogany center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight chambered mahogany center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner's sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout - neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The Bigsby® tailpiece adds expressive shimmer to your playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile - ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic '50s and '60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here - all-new "radio arrow" control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, black or tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and remarkable finishes including Brownstone, Forge Glow and Gunmetal.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock 'n' roll.
- All-new single-coil FideliSonic™ 90 pickups
- Double-cutaway 16" arched mahogany body with chambered mahogany center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Brownstone and Forge Glow with black pickguard, or in Gunmetal with tortoise pickguard
Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges) Strap Buttons Standard
Neck Material Nato Neck Construction Set-Neck Neck Finish Gloss Neck Shape Thin "U" Neck Binding Aged White Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm) Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm) Fingerboard Material Laurel Number of Frets 22 Fret Size Medium Jumbo Nut Material Synthetic Bone Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm) Position Inlays Pearloid Oval Side Dots Black Headstock Binding Aged White