With our Great Gretsch Jet giveway, one fan, with a little luck on his/her side, will take home one of our newest models — the Gretsch G6228 Players Edition Jet BT in a mesmerizing, spotlight-worthy Dark Cherry Metallic finish. What sets this particular Jet model apart from other solid bodies, you might ask? Why should you absolutely take the 3 minutes to cough up some of your personal information? Let us illustrate the features that make this instrument a standout…Enter to Win a G6228 Players Edition Jet™ BT, Dark Cherry Metallic
Players Edition Jet BT Videos
The Great Gretsch Jet Giveaway Sweepstakes Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- DURATION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM PST time on October 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST time on November 28, 2018 ("Term").
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: By submitting your entry ("The Submission") via Gretschguitars.com, you agree to do business with Gretsch electronically. By agreeing to do business electronically, you (i) consent to the electronic communication and delivery of all documents related to the Website, the Sweepstakes and all other services provided via the Website to your email account, (ii) confirm your agreement to these Official Rules, (iii) represent that you have Internet access, and a valid email address and phone number enabling you access to the Sweepstakes and to receive communications and documents electronically, and (iv) represent that you have a printer or other device to print or otherwise save communications and documents including, without limitation, these Official Rules and that you have, in fact, printed or otherwise saved a copy of these Official Rules for your records. This consent is effective unless and until you withdraw it. After the Term, you may withdraw your consent to electronic communication and delivery of documents, update your contact information, or request a paper copy of these Official Rules at any time by contacting us as set forth below. If you withdraw your consent during the Term, it may affect your ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. We will send you a confirmation notice once we have processed your change request.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are a minimum age of 18 (except Alabama and Nebraska (19) and Mississippi (21) at the time they enter the contest. Also eligible are legal residents of Austria, Australia (excluding New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory), Canada (excluding Quebec), Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Ukraine, the United Kingdom. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
- ENTRY: Entries may be submitted on http://www.Gretschguitars.com, by submitting the requested information, including first and last name, email address, phone number, and country ("The Submission"). To be eligible for the prize, entries must be received by Sponsor on or before 11:59 pm PST on November 28, 2018. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted, regardless of method of entry. The use of automatic or robotic entry devices for entry is strictly prohibited.
- WINNER SELECTION. One (1) grand-prize winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor from all eligible entries on or before December 5, 2018 ("Drawing") at Gretsch's office in Scottsdale, Arizona. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by Sponsor by e-mail or-in case you have provided us with your telephone number-by phone. Undeliverable e-mail notification or failure to respond to prize notification given by phone by the potential winner within seven (7) days of Sponsor sending such e-mail or making such phone call will result in forfeiture of the applicable prize. For notification by telephone, notice shall be deemed provided on the date that the Sponsor first calls the potential winner, or on the date that the Sponsor leaves the potential winner a voice mail message. Sponsor will attempt to award the prize within thirty (30) days of receiving signed release form. Any prize awarded may be forfeited if potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or the provisions governing delivery of the prize as they are set forth in the prize notification. In the event of prize forfeiture by a potential winner, Sponsor will select an alternative potential winner via another random Drawing from among all eligible entries to receive the selected prize. Failure to comply with such requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will render entrant ineligible for winning and another entry shall be drawn. The prize awarded and winner's name and country will be posted on Gretschguitars.com and Gretsch's social media websites, and also may be requested from Sponsor by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address below.
- PRIZES: The first name selected in the Drawing will be deemed to be the potential prize winner of a Gretsch® Players Edition Jet BT in Dark Cherry Metallic. The ARV of the guitar is $1999.99/ approximately 1723.7 Euros, available rate at rates: 2018-11-10 12:05 UTC. Actual cost may vary. Prizes are non-transferable, may not be substituted by the prize winner, and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes, fees, duties, surcharges, if any, associated with the redemption of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for adequate reason to be decided in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- PRIZE FULLFILLMENT/DELIVERY. The prize winner will be notified and asked to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release. All forms must be completed and signed prior to Sponsor shipping a prize. The winner will have their prize delivered to them by Sponsor, at Sponsor's expense, within thirty (30) days of submitting this form.
Personal information may be used to: (a) contact participants regarding the Promotion; and (b) if a participant selects to receive additional information, to send additional information to that participant. Pursuant to applicable laws pertaining to data collection and processing, you may have a right of access to, consultation, modification and withdrawal of your personal data. You also have the right of opposition to the data collection, under certain circumstances. To exercise such right, you may write to the Sponsor. The data controller, and the recipient of your personal data, is the Sponsor. Your personal data will be stored on servers located in the US monitored by the Sponsor.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL OR TERMINATE. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, corruption, hacker attacks, faulty transmissions, force majeure, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. And, in such an instance, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, decide to award the prizes by random drawing of all eligible entries if it is able to do so fairly. If Sponsor chooses to exercise such right, Sponsor will notify all entrants by posting a conspicuous notice on the Website. Entry into the Promotion constitutes agreement to this provision. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- PERMISSION TO USE NAME/LIKENESS. Any prize winner, by submitting an entry, grants permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used worldwide in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes related to the Promotion without additional compensation or right of review, including without limitation, posting the winners' names on any Sponsor website unless prohibited by law. A potential prize winner will be required to sign a release to permit such use, unless prohibited by law.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each entrant, by entering the Promotion, and the winners, by accepting any prize, release the Sponsor, and Sponsor's subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury (excluding death or personal injury caused by negligence) resulting from or arising out of participation in this Promotion, and, as to the winners, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the applicable prize, unless prohibited by applicable law. The winners must sign a Certificate of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving the prize, unless prohibited by law.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. If the Contest Winner is a resident of the United States, a 1099 tax form will be issued to them.
- CONDUCT. By participating, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification or ineligibility to receive a prize. You further agree to comply with and be bound by decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole reasonable discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the operation of the Promotion and/or the Website; (b) violating these Official Rules; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for entries that are late, delayed, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete, and Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for system errors and failures, mechanical equipment malfunctions, viruses, hacker attacks, faulty transmissions, or other telecommunications malfunctions. Proof of transmissions does not constitute proof of entry.
- DISCLAIMER. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED AS IS AND SPONSOR (TOGETHER WITH ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRIZE.
- REQUEST FOR WINNERS LIST. Send winner lists requests within 6 months after the end of the Term to: into The Great Gretsch Jet Giveaway, Fender Musical Instrument Corporation ("Sponsor") located at 17600 N. Perimeter Drive, Ste. 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 United States.
- GOVERNING LAW. The Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona for the resolution of any disputes.
- ARBITRATION. By participating, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Promotion will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and Sponsor, of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Official Rules, shall be submitted to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. ("JAMS") for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in the Phoenix, Arizona, USA area, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred.
- SPECIAL NOTICES FOR ENTRANTS IN DESIGNATED COUNTRIES/REGIONS. GERMANY. The statutory liability of Sponsor for damages arising out of the participation in the Promotion shall be limited to the amount of damages typically foreseeable at the time of agreeing to these Official Rules in respect of damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of a material contractual obligation (i.e. a contractual duty the fulfillment of which enables the proper performance of this promotion, the breach of which endangers the purpose of these Official Rules and on the fulfillment of which participants in this promotion regularly rely). Sponsor shall not be liable for damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of a non-material contractual obligation. The aforesaid limitation shall also apply to promotion and advertising agencies of the Sponsor involved in the promotion, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each. The aforesaid limitations of liability shall, however, not apply to liability for assuming a specific guarantee or liability for damages caused by willful or grossly negligent misconduct, or any kind of willfully or negligently caused injuries to life, body or health. SPAIN: The Official Spanish Lottery will require a tax equivalent to ten per cent (10%) of the prize ARV.